Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year 2014! - The Band Dynasty

Anonymous left me a comment:  Are you still maintaining this blog at all? I'm the bass player from the original Dynasty (there was another Dynasty later). The original Dynasty back in the early 70's including myself on bass, Danny Yamamoto on drums, Craig Lee on vocals, Lorie Kimura on vocals, Jim Kelso on trombone, Bob Rink on Hammond B3 organ, Philip Kawakami on guitar and there was another guitar player later on which I can't remember his name unfortunately. I was surprised to even be mentioned in a blog along with Carry On!

Hey Anonymous!  I haven't posted to this blog for a long time - thank you for your comment, and adding a bit of history on Dynasty.

Sincerely,

Betty (Elisabth)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is the next dance? Dancing the night away at ROGER YOUNG, Blarney's Castle, Marinal.....best times of my life! I had so much fun!! My sis and I were from Long Beach and it was a big deal to go to LA. Wonder where everyone is now? I love the pictures and reminiscing about those wild and crazy times!!!